Worship with us in-person or online:
We are holding in-person gatherings at the building each Sunday.
You can request a link to join us live via Zoom online during our worship times,
or you can watch the recording of the most recent gathering, which is posted Sunday evenings.
Our schedule for in-person worship gathering is as follows:
- Pot-luck breakfast between 9:15 and 10:00 am
- Prayer and discussion between 10:00 and 10:45
- Music and teaching between 11:00 and noon
- Due to the use of True HEPA air filtration in the building, masks will be at your own discretion.
- The filters in use move the air at an equivalency to being outdoors and provide viral filtering.
- Those who choose to wear masks are welcome to do so.
WHEN WE COME TOGETHER WE...
SING. We have been designed to worship God through all that we do. Singing is one way we enter into worship together.
PRAY. All people were made to have a personal relationship with God. Talking with Him is one way we get to know Him better.
GIVE. God created all people to live in partnership with Him. Giving our time, talents, and treasures to His purposes is one way we do this.
HEAR. God gave us His word so we can know the truth. Hearing and applying His word in our lives changes us to become more like Jesus.
TAKE. God designed all people to have His life within them. When we take communion, we remember how God has made this possible.